Chief Minister, Smt. Raje, will launch the portal on 5th August GYAN SANKALP PORTAL AND VIDYADAAN KOSH A Novel initiative of State Government
- District : dipr
- Department :
- VIP Person :
- Press Release
- State News
- Attached Document :
Chief Minister, Smt. Raje, will launch the portal on 5th August
GYAN SANKALP PORTAL AND VIDYADAAN KOSH
A Novel initiative of State Government
Jaipur, 10 july. Gyan Sankalp Portal, an initiative by Department of Education, will allow corporate houses and donors to support government schools in Rajasthan. An important part of this initiative is Mukhyamantri Vidyadaan Kosh, a fund guided by state priorities in education.
Chief Minister, Smt. Vasundhara Raje, will launch the portal on 5th August, 2017.
The main objective of this portal and fund is to mobilize CSR funding, donations and voluntary contributions from philanthropic organizations, donors and crowd funding for addressing needs of government schools in Rajasthan.
Through this online platform, donors and corporate houses can contribute towards development of education in Rajasthan and the innovations done by Government of Rajasthan in this field. An initiative of department of School Education, Rajasthan, this portal will be instrumental in reducing the funding gap in education.
Gyan Sankalp Portal provides following mechanism of funding and execution of projects of School Education Department:-
1. The donor/ CSR company can itself execute the project.
2. The donor/CSR company can engage a service provider for executing the project.
3. The donor/ CSR company can get the project executed through Rajasthan Council of Secondary Education (RCSE) by depositing the project cost with Rajasthan Council of Secondary Education.
4. Organizations and donors may adopt & support schools as per their choice.
5. The Donors can also contribute in Mukhyamantri Vidyadaan Kosh to be utilized by RCSE for execution of projects as per Government needs and priorities.
Efforts are being done for certification of exemption under Section 80G of Income Tax Act to donations received in Mukhyamantri Vidyadaan Kosh. The department through Rajasthan Council of Secondary Education will also endeavour to obtain registration under FCRA (Foreign Contribution Regulation Act) for accepting overseas donations in fund.